Are you stuck in a ship-storm? You just got a call that one of your clients needs a piece of oversized machinery shipped overseas PRONTO. In all truth, they needed it there yesterday. They’re panicked, the project is at a standstill because they don’t have the equipment they need, and you’re feeling the pressure and the stress to get it there ASAP. Who you gonna call? Call Vestra!
Not enough hours in a day
The world is so busy these days. Sometimes it feels like things are moving faster than the speed of light. It’s hard to keep up. It’s daunting, stressful, and exhausting. And often, when you need to get something done, you need it done yesterday. Not tomorrow, not next week, but NOW. We get it. We really do. Here’s the thing. Speed is a virtue, but you cannot sacrifice quality for speed. You just can’t. So what do you do? You find efficiencies. You streamline processes. You partner with experts to make the magic happen. The moral of the story is: work smarter, not harder. Easy for us to say, right?
Transportation needs got you down?
Contrary to what you might think, you can’t do it all yourself. If you try to figure out each logistics and transportation puzzle that comes your way, you’re going to lose your mind! There are times when the stress of arranging the logistics can get the better of you. You feel your blood pressure rising, you eat a cheeseburger or two, or go home and hit the bottle because you’re overwhelmed and not sure if you can deliver the goods safely on time. You’ve taken on the responsibility of getting your shipment from point A to point B, but what you should have done is called in an expert!
Vestra to the rescue
We’re kicking off 2020 here at Vestra with a BANG! Website updates, regular blog content, and new and improved digital marketing are some of the things we’re focusing on this year. As always, superior customer service is our top priority. Our relationship with each and every one of you is important to us, and we look forward to finding new partners and nurturing relationships with our existing partners this year. We’re moving full speed ahead, and we’re here for you whenever you need us for whatever you need.
Vestra is your one-stop-shop for shipping in all transportation modes:
- Full truckload
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- We partner with air and ocean carriers to round out our services
Whatever your shipping need might be, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. When you work with Vestra, you don’t need to get multiple bids from multiple companies. Using our platform saves you time and money. (Cha-ching!) Even if you have complex shipping problems that need to be solved, we can help. Our experience and trusted relationships put our customers at ease. Let us help you, too!
Know, like and trust us
We know you have lots of choices for companies to select as your transportation logistics partners. It can be hard to decide what’s most valuable when selecting who to go with, and we understand that it takes a little time to build up your know, like, and trust with us. That’s cool. We’re here when you’re ready. In the meantime, we’ll provide valuable insight and transparency into our processes. We’ll share our values. Maybe you’ll even get a glimpse into our areas of weakness. Or should we say, opportunities for improvement? Yeah. That’s more like it.
To know, know, know
Is to love, love, love. We want to give you the opportunity to get to know us, so first, we’d like to share a quick view of our history and our story with you. It’s made us who we are.
- ACT I: The Beginning: Vestra Logistics was founded in 1997. The founders had the vision to arrange the streamlined transportation of freight and cargo and brought it to life.
- ACT II: Vestra Logistics Becomes Women-Owned: Carol Docalavich bought the company in 2014. Carol is a driven, passionate entrepreneur and go-getter whose greatest strength is her ability to see things differently. Her leadership strength is to spot an opportunity and turn it around with a solution and a productive outcome.
- ACT III: Chase Smith Becomes President: The latest (but far from the last) act of Vestra Logistics is the naming of Chase Smith as President. When he joined the team, he brought valuable knowledge in LTL management, pricing, sales, and operations. “His addition was exactly what we needed in experience, drive, and determination,” Docalavich explains.
Avoid the ship-storm
The best headaches are prevented before they even start. We want you to avoid the transportation and logistics ship-storm that can ensue when you get stuck in a shipping pickle. Are you ready to embark on this shipping adventure with us? Call us at 844-7VESTRA (783-7872) to get started.