Before you begin a claim:
- All transportation cost must be paid in full
- REQUIRED: Vendor’s original invoice for the original shipment showing the price of lost or damaged goods, including the final page.
- Vendor’s original invoice for the replacement shipment.
- Consignee’s copy of the freight bill bearing loss or damage notations.
- If applicable, itemized repair bill.
- If applicable, Inspection Report.
- Up to three photos showing extent of damage (required for damages)
- A chargeback or debit memo is required on shortage claims.
- The weight of the goods being claimed.