Coffee is the second most traded commodity, behind petroleum, and it is likely that it shares a nice warm spot on your desk. It is a weakness for many people, including us at Vestra. Gasoline for the body? Yes, please. Any reason to fuel the addiction is a good reason for us, so after some (biased) research, we’ve come to the conclusion that we should most definitely continue chugging dark roast, and so should you.
- Coffee literally makes you happy. According to The National Institute of Health, people who drink four or more cups of coffee are less likely to be depressed.
- One cup significantly increases blood flow.
- The best time to consume coffee is between 9:30am and 11:30am.
- Coffee contains antioxidants that help combat chemicals in your body. This can help prevent diseases such as, Parkinson’s Disease, Type II Diabetes, Liver Cancer, and Heart Disease.
- Coffee is chocked full of vitamins. So go ahead and sip on that Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Magnesium, Potassium, and more!
- It speeds up your metabolism, helping you burn fat.
- Within 10 minutes you will feel the effects of the drink.
- It strengthens your brain, helping prevent Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Coffee can lower the risk of a stoke.
- And obviously, coffee increases energy levels.
I’m sure by now you’re craving that low-fat, carmel syrup, crunch filled latte or even better, a cup of Bulletproof coffee. We love knowing our carriers are happy and healthy, so we are excited to share one of the best ways that we know to do that! We know that traffic managers and truckers have some tiring days, so fuel up by grabbing yourself a brew, and keep on truckin’!